Seasons may change winter to spring, but I’ll live you until the end of time” from “Moulin Rouge”
These two love birds have recently gotten married and were kind enough to agree to be photographed among the cherry trees at our university – Mokwon. Mokwon is known as the 3rd best place for cherry trees, but based on its occupancy during the peak blooming season, I’d argue that its #1 due to the lack of pedestrians that populate the campuses of KAIST and Chungnam Universities (#1 and #2 schools for cherry beauties).
A very international couple – Elbert is from Tanzania and Polina is from Bulgaria. Of all the places in the world, they met here, in South Korea.
Would you like to be captured among the famous blooms?
Contact me for more information and we’ll start scheduling your future session – engagement, portraits or families – I’d love to photograph you in any season!
Pin me for future references!
If you enjoyed this post or found it helpful, spread the love in one or more ways below:
- Share this post on your social media sites with the lovely buttons below
- Follow me on any one of my social media networks here
- Sign up for my mailing list in order to get new updates straight to your mailbox
- If you are interested to have a photography session with me, get in touch via my Contact Form
- Support this photographer by visiting her cool online store, where you can purchase totes, wall art, pillows and more!