Hey there, Привіт,
안녕하세요, Здравствуйте !
AllaPonomareva.com was created in order to share my favorite hobby of photography and combine it with my second passion for travel in order to create: Photo Essays and Travel Tips on a Budget of an EFL Teacher. It’s a place where you can get inspired by portrait, couples, family, abstract and travel photography. It’s a place where you can get some useful tips and tricks before your next trip in the Southeast Asia. It is also a place for EFL teachers to get ideas in using photography in your own ESL/EFL classes. Lastly, this page is my creative outlet, because without an outlet, life is just a bore!
If you would like to learn more about Alla Ponomareva, click here.
If you would like to own a piece of Alla Ponomareva Photography, in a form of a unique tote, a cell phone cover, post card, a pillow or other playful merchandise, check them out here:
Here are a few of my recent posts. Happy browsing!
- Tran Family Photography in Daejeon, South Korea
- DJAC’s Fall exhibition ’12th night’ starts tomorrow!
- Healthy holidays: the 5 must-know tips to stay in shape whilst traveling
- Missoula Family Photography Session
- Editing in LR with Sleek Lens’s “Into the Woods” landscape bundle
- Summer Fun Family Photography Session
- The making of a tiny A-frame cabin (part 2)
- The making of “A tiny A-frame” (Part 1/2)
- 15 Unique Montana Airbnb accommodations
- 3000 miles, 6 states and 2 thirsty ladies (part 2)
Feel like getting in touch? Visit my Contact Page