Hey there, Привіт,
안녕하세요, Здравствуйте !
AllaPonomareva.com was created in order to share my favorite hobby of photography and combine it with my second passion for travel in order to create: Photo Essays and Travel Tips on a Budget of an EFL Teacher. It’s a place where you can get inspired by portrait, couples, family, abstract and travel photography. It’s a place where you can get some useful tips and tricks before your next trip in the Southeast Asia. It is also a place for EFL teachers to get ideas in using photography in your own ESL/EFL classes. Lastly, this page is my creative outlet, because without an outlet, life is just a bore!
If you would like to learn more about Alla Ponomareva, click here.
If you would like to own a piece of Alla Ponomareva Photography, in a form of a unique tote, a cell phone cover, post card, a pillow or other playful merchandise, check them out here:
Here are a few of my recent posts. Happy browsing!
- 12 gift ideas for pet lovers
- 12 ways to shop local this holiday season!
- Family Photo Session: The Roos Family
- Themed photography session: The Tudor Period
- Photography 101: Create better Black and White photographs
- Photography 101: One of many ways to improve your photography
- 20 minutes in Grand Canyon National Park
- One photo you MUST take every year!
- Tran Family Photography in Daejeon, South Korea
- DJAC’s Fall exhibition ’12th night’ starts tomorrow!
Feel like getting in touch? Visit my Contact Page