Hey there, Привіт,
안녕하세요, Здравствуйте !
AllaPonomareva.com was created in order to share my favorite hobby of photography and combine it with my second passion for travel in order to create: Photo Essays and Travel Tips on a Budget of an EFL Teacher. It’s a place where you can get inspired by portrait, couples, family, abstract and travel photography. It’s a place where you can get some useful tips and tricks before your next trip in the Southeast Asia. It is also a place for EFL teachers to get ideas in using photography in your own ESL/EFL classes. Lastly, this page is my creative outlet, because without an outlet, life is just a bore!
If you would like to learn more about Alla Ponomareva, click here.
If you would like to own a piece of Alla Ponomareva Photography, in a form of a unique tote, a cell phone cover, post card, a pillow or other playful merchandise, check them out here:
Here are a few of my recent posts. Happy browsing!
- Family photography session in Daejeon, South Korea
- Engagement Session in Daejeon – Kelsey and Matthew
- Creative photo trick – Prism Photography
- Love among cherry blossoms
- Daejeon Artists Collective 11th show starts today!
- Daejeon’s free meetups and groups
- Creative ways to photograph beer
- 5 tourist traps you need to know!
- Vietnam itinerary: from South to North in 2 weeks
- Cambodia in 3 giant steps: Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville
Feel like getting in touch? Visit my Contact Page